Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Congratulations On Engagement

GRANDFATHER IN THE PARK CAKE CAKE





Well yeah! Although it seems that the years pass if that pass! My father served 83 years, already years and so richly that. I love walking through the park, as well as how often you come to visit me and keep me company in my work has to go through the park. In the park of my city there a small pond with the ducks and I remembered to make the cake, is the first time you do a laborious, but every time you see dolls that I became fascinated with them, so this time try to back of the He does! I put pure and everything! Well, there's nothing he likes more than to ramble puffing his cigar.
The cake is a copy of the one I made for my son the day of love: chocolate mousse filled profiteroles in turn filled with cream (I love chocolate) mousse chocvolate
Cibeles: http:/
/ losdulcesdeana.blogspot.com/2010/11/mousse-de-chocolate-la-cibeles.html
profitaroles mass (mass choux):
http://losdulcesdeana.blogspot.com/2010/06/masa- choux-mass-de-bunuelos.html
is cutting the cake for my son because of this with such emotion, and we remember it.
Regards, Ana

0 comments:

Post a Comment